[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none” last=”no” hover_type=”none” link=”” border_position=”all”][fusion_text]
Tell Your Tale, LLC – 6/15 – present
Israel specializes in sites using Adobe Business Catalyst, WordPress and Sitecore. Beyond designing and building web sites, Israel studies clients’ web site analytics and consults on needed changes to increase site traffic and enhance user interaction.
- Design and develop responsive web sites using WordPress and Adobe Business Catalyst.
- Select CMS based on client’s needs
- Provide content maintenance for Sitecore web sites
- Constant Contact
- Project management and coordination
Web Developer, Designer, Administrator
RWT Consultants, DBA (freelance), 3/03 – 11/15
- Design and develop CMS-based web sites and online stores on various platforms including WordPress, Adobe Business Catalyst, and Joomla.
- Design and develop sites using Adobe Creative Suite primarily using Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Flash, and a variety of other software as needed.
- Convert Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator layouts to HTML/CSS
- Provide web site content and programming maintenance and upgrades as needed and also on a retainer basis.
- Import/Export/Manipulate data and databases via Excel, PHPMyAdmin, MySQL Administrator, and MySQL Query Browser
- Coordinate with clients and vendors through the life cycle of website design and development projects via phone, email, and on-site visits as needed.
- Manage site migrations between web hosts and platforms
- Provide SEO services including website traffic analysis and reporting, keyword research, and social media integrations.
- Setup and manage hosting, and domains with multiple providers on behalf of clients
- Troubleshoot website outages to determine cause (i.e. software, hosting, Internet connection, etc.), including determining what steps can be taken to prevent or minimize future outages.
- Develop documentation for clients’ related to maintaining various aspects of their CMS-based websites.
Israel Isassi and his company, RWT are some of the main reasons my business has been able to operate in this high tech world. He has designed and maintains my web site and keeps my computer system up to date and running with very little down time. I really could not imagine my business operating without him.– Wayne Sandlin, Photography by Design
HTML Web Developer
Robert Half Technology – Consultant – June 2013 to September 2013
assigned to International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Support in-house Web Manager and Web Designer
- Maintain various HTML-based websites using Dreamweaver CC
- Maintain Sitefinity CMS including:
- Developed a social media widget containing feeds from YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, and Facebook using HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Research and resolved jQuery conflicts causing home page template causing conflict with backend management of Sitefinity site.
- Check sites for broken links, missing images, and formatting issues due to recent migration
- Troubleshoot embedding code conflict with 3rd-party digital publications
- Support internal clients in response to tickets submitted via the help desk
- Content updates including text, images, slideshows, news, and events
- Create new pages and update navigation as needed
- Closed approximately 100 service tickets
- Setup and customized a jQuery countdown timer for conference registration
- Edit CSS to match changing content requirements
- Developed HTML/CSS-based site starting with a client-provided template to be used for a 2014 conference/expo
- Participate in planning and review meetings
- Edit templates to better fit content requirements using HTML, CSS, and jQuery
Manager, Technical Support
Mariner Health Care, 11/01 – 3/03
- Managed Desktop and Server Support teams providing service for 4200 desktop PC’s and 350 Intel-based servers across 300 locations and the shared services center.
- Consulted in vendor and product selection committees for various IT products and services.
- Consulted in physical relocation planning to new shared services facility.
- Directed development of technical documentation and training materials for help desk team.
- Managed desktop and server support, and e-mail support staff consisting of 15 team members including training of 3 team leaders.
- Project management for migrations of Netware 4, 5, 6 and Windows NT, 2000 servers for hardware/software upgrades and server consolidation.
- Project management for migration of Windows 98 to Windows XP utilizing ZENworks for Desktops providing remote desktop management, monitoring and support for 300 locations.
- Developed job descriptions, conducted interviews and conducted staff development, evaluations and training.
Israel was a pleasure to work with. He does more than just his minimum duty; he works hard to do the best job possible. Israel does not step on others to complete projects, he engages them and motivates them to perform.– Thomas King, Sr. Engineer – Sr. Architect – IT Coordinator
Level 3 Support & Special Projects
J.M. Huber Corp., 5/01 – 11/01
- Special projects aspect consisted of research, comparison and feasibility studies of new and alternate technologies to streamline operations and improve quality of service.
- LAN performance analysis and troubleshooting utilizing CiscoWorks2000 for Windows.
- Manage MS SQL Server 7 including configuration of partitioning/replication and backup/restore including user account maintenance.
- Coordinated with vendor for migration of applications from MS Access to MS SQL Server 7
- Installation, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of Cisco switches.
- Managed Citrix MetaFrame 1.8 and Resource Management Services.
- Managed NetWare 4 & 5 and Windows NT & 2000 servers.
Manager, Information Systems
Hanover Compressor Co., 5/99 – 1/01
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, managed the formal establishment of the IS / IT Department by integrating existing in-house staff and contractors from multiple agencies including programmers, desktop and server support.
- Led enterprise-wide technology initiatives to leverage integrations, asset management, and standardization to reduce support costs, increase productivity, and improve quality of service.
- Developed job descriptions, and conducted interviews to assemble the IT department and conducted staff development, evaluations and training.
- Managed staff of 13 consisting of network engineers/administrators, desktop /Help Desk support staff, programmers and technical writer including 2 junior managers serving 2700 domestic and international employees.
- Managed vendor relations, negotiated and managed contracts for Frame Relay & ISDN WAN, ISP, hardware, software and consulting services to provide cost-effective solutions.
- Established seat as IT representative of the Merger & Acquisition Team providing employee and technology evaluations, and directing network and systems integrations and migrations.
- Coordinated with site managers and vendors for facility expansions and development of new facilities to provide required technology and services.
- Managed projects for design and implementation of corporate intranet/extranet providing discussion forums, company news postings, and global access to proprietary systems.
- Developed end-to-end Ethernet data cabling specifications.
- Developed mobile technology training lab providing on-site instructor lead training.
Network Engineer / Project Lead
XperNet Services, Inc., 11/97 – 5/99
- Managed multiple enterprise-wide projects involving 4 contractors and 3 consulting agencies involving desktop, network, and programming projects.
- Managed network systems design, migration and implementation including Novell NetWare and Windows NT servers, 3Com switches and routers, Frame Relay WAN, GroupWise, BorderManager, ZENworks, ARCserve, and Internet services.
- Contracted to various clients providing network systems design and implementation including Novell NetWare, Windows NT, LAN, WAN, GroupWise, BorderManager, and ZENworks.
- Developed and presented internal employee training program for NetWare, and GroupWise.
- Received “Excellence in Customer Satisfaction” award.
Field Service Technician
Humble ISD, 9/96 – 8/97
- Managed 23-node server backup and archiving systems.
- Network and server systems implementation, migration and support.
- Desktop hardware and software support for 500+ faculty and student lab computers.
- Served on Kingwood High School Campus Technology Committee.
KMS Systems, Inc., 4/91 – 9/96
- Database application integration with telephone companies for 911 Emergency systems.
- Corporate security systems design, implementation, and support for multiple clients.
- Provided leadership and training of technicians supporting multiple projects.
- Support for Novell NetWare, Windows NT networks and PC’s for multiple clients
Israel has a laser like focus on customer satisfaction and a sharp analytical mind. He was a mentorable employee who took on every task assigned with a positive attitude and a git’er done view of the goal.– George Mallard, P.E., MBA / Co-owner KMS Systems, Inc.
Electronics Engineering Technician
Boyce Engineering, Intl., 6/90 – 4/91
- Assembled, tested, and calibrated various industrial electronics control systems.
- Low-level programming of industrial control and monitoring systems.
Parts Department Manager
Texas Yamaha, Inc., 10/88 – 2/91
- Provided inventory control, shipping, and receiving system of parts and supplies.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and sales of parts and accessories.
Data Telecommunications Center Operator
United States Army, 6/84 – 4/87
- Developed system of checks and balances to improve efficiency.
- Provided customer education in policies, procedures, and operations.
- Operated various encryption and data communications equipment.
- Rank: Specialist (E4)
- Received Army Achievement Medal.